Every one of the extraordinary flavours that make this such a wonderful breakfast are still here — the extravagance of smoked salmon, the chomp of onion and tricks, the pleasantness of tomato
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
- ¼ cup whipped cream cheese
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2 tbsp capers
- ½ Red onions sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Nicely spread cream cheese on four slices of bread.
- Top each with capers, onion, greens, and a slice or two of tomato.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper on it.
- Finish by draping a few slices of smoked salmon over the tomatoes and topping with the remaining slices of toasted bread.
Also Try this Egg Casserole Recipe