This Egg Meal is a simple breakfast that is made with just 9 fixings (eggs, veggies, bacon, cheddar and flavours)! It’s a healthy, low-carb method for beginning the day!
- 6 slices Bacon diced
- 6 Eggs Scrambled
- 2 Slices Bread Cubed
- 2 Spring Onions chopped
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 3 tbsp milk
- ⅓ Red Bell pepper Diced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- First of all, grease the baking dish and preheat the oven to 350 degree F
- Take a Bowl and mix eggs, bacon, bread, cheese, red bell pepper, green onion, milk, salt and black pepper all together in it. Transfer this mixture to baking dish
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 20 minutes.